How your treatment will be different:
• No pressure office visits in a relaxed, family-oriented setting.
• We work as your patient advocate to deal with your insurance company.
• No long waits for your appointment and same day appointments are no problem.
• Doctors who spend time listening to you. You will never feel rushed during an appointment.
How our physical therapy is different:
- Patients meet individually with their physical therapist in a private office setting. You'll never get treatment in a large communal therapy room along with other patients.
- Doctors constantly monitor the treatment program to make sure you are seeing results
- We take a hands on approach to maximize the patients' recovery. You will never feel left alone.
- We use the latest medical techniques including electrical stimulation, hot water compression therapy, and ultrasound.
TREATING CAR ACCIDENT PATIENTS
Many car accident injuries involve the spine, causing neck pain, back pain, headaches and even blurred vision.
Sometimes patients don't get the treatment they need because the damage to their car was minor, so they assume their injuries aren't serious either.
Don't be fooled. There is NO correlation between how bad the accident looks and how badly you're hurt. That's why you should get treatment right away. If you've been in a car accident, let Sarasota Physical Medicine help you.
How Our Medical Services are Different:
- Dr. Peter Sadasivan, board certified in internal medicine
- In office evaluations for physical therapy referrals, auto accidents analysis, pain evaluations.
- Trigger Point Injections, Joint Injections.
- Works together with physical therapists and chiropractic doctors to help patients recover faster.